When attempting to uninstall the HP Client Security Manager Software, you receive an error message:
Error 1325.Hewlett-Packard is not a valid short file name.
How to Remove the Software:
- Click Start and type Devmgmt.msc to open Device Manager
- Locate DVD/CD-ROM drives in the list and expand the item
- Right Click the listed DVD or CD-Rom device and choose Disable
- Open the Add Remove Programs control panel applet (appwiz.cpl)
- Locate and Uninstall the HP Client Security Manager
You will now be able to uninstall the software. Be sure to re-enable the DVD or CD-Rom device when you are finished.